Started doing installs of Microsoft Office 2007 via sneaker net. Because of the bug pointed out by Nizar http://todds.typepad.com/posts/2007/03/microsoft_offic.html#comment-73986258 I decided to go machine by machine, which isn’t that big of a deal for me, I have about 20 or so machines to do total. I edited the config.xml file as per Jeff’s instructions, and set up basically as a self run install. I put all the files on a 4gb memory stick and also on a network share for those in the HQ office and off I went. It took about 10 minutes per install off the network and it uninstalled the old version as well. I have to do the offsite locations so I am sure that will be a little more interesting.