The weather is being uncooperative down here in Kingston, so I won’t be able to attend the event tonight. But if you are in the Ottawa area and not overcome by Obama fever, I strongly suggest you go register for the event. You get a chance to ask questions and have them answered by very knowledgeable people.
February 19th 2009 User Group Meeting
Topic: Asked your Peers!
Description: Have you ever wanted to know, How to deploy Windows 7 easily? or How do I setup my physical server to maximise the number of hyper-v virtual machines? Well this is your chance to ask the burning questions that you have!
If those questions above are not to your liking try something like these:
- My office is looking at mobile devices, I there anything that I need to know about managing them? How can I protect our data is the device is stolen?
- My users are complaining about how we are deploy software updates, How do other deploy software update to their user?
- What effect does DNS scavenging have on AD? Will this increase my network traffic on my WAN link?
- I love SharePoint, and I want to help “sell it” to management to solve our problems, what can I do?
- I’m getting Error “Sync failed: WSUS server not configured. Source: CWSyncMgr::DoSync”, do you have any ideas how I should troubleshot this?
This session will be moderated by Brad Bird and some of your answers will come from:
Rick Claus – Microsoft
Pierre Roman – Microsoft
Garth Jones – Enhansoft
And many others including your peers
Q&A: If you have details questions or would like to help ensure that your question is answered, please email your question in advance to Info@OWSUG.ca. We will try and research any of the tricky questions in advance so get your question in early and make sure that you are there to hear the answer!
Microsoft Canada Co.
100 Queen Street Suite 500
5:00 p.m. Event registration
5:30 p.m. Q & A
8:00 p.m. Door Prizes
· Pizza and Pop will be served, Please RSVP to help us order enough of both.
· Please note that no one will be admitted after 5:55 p.m.!