I couldn’t understand why I was late for everything yesterday until last night around 5:00. Turns out my Blackberry, which I purchased from Bell over the summer didn’t recognize the time change or the fact it doesn’t change until next weekend. My first instict was to curse Bell but then I realized in the date/time option that the network time was correct. So it was the device’s fault, stupid me for assuming the device was good to go patched out of the box.
So if anyone needs info on how to send the update to your Blackberry, their Daylight savings time page is here. It took about 5 hours for my device to receive the update from the BES server, but now I am back on time.
As a side note, that was the only device that I found so far that had troubles with the change in Daylight savings time.